Monday 26 May 2014

Fashion


I wanted to create a page where I could update some fashion styling inspiration. Week by week I will create a theme and add my current selection and web links of where the items can be purchased. This week I have chosen three dresses from the theme THE CUT OUT COCKTAIL DRESS. Three dresses in three price ranges.
I simply love metallic and cut out dresses!
So when I came across this dress, which is perhaps a little on the pricey side, I was in love!!! I think this dress would be a talking point, don't you?
 Hervé Léger
Cutout metallic bandage mini dress
$2,147                









My next choice is another little cut-out number, this time from Constantina & Louise, price $450. I think it's stunning, and it's inspiring me to get back to my gym classes.


Thirdly, who can forget the Asos website. I visit there quite often.  This summer dress from Solace London caught my eye and it's a steal at $156.86!




No comments:

Post a Comment